This 60-minute course is designed for first-time users of the BioFire® FilmArray® System and will provide an introduction to the BioFire® FilmArray® instrument, assay setup, software result interpretation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Unpack and set-up the BioFire 2.0 System
- Set-up a BioFire® FilmArray® pouch (test) and run it on the BioFire 2.0 System
- Describe how the BioFire 2.0 System reports results and review software
- Discuss a few points on maintenance and common troubleshooting issues of the BioFire 2.0 System
P.A.C.E.® Course No: 516-102-17
P.A.C.E.® Contact Hours: 1.0
Course Duration: 60 minutes
Instruction Level: Basic
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.
P.A.C.E.® is a registered trademark of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science.
- Click here to begin the video.
- Click here to self administer the test and complete the evaluation after viewing the video.