Strengthen Your Clinic
Faster testing. Relieved patients.
Your clinic can provide more timely and accurate diagnosis with on-site testing using the BioFire® FilmArray® Panels. Each test takes just two minutes of hands-on time and one small sample, helping to streamline your workflow and provide results to your patients in about an hour.
- The COVID Tracking Project. The Atlantic. Available from: https://covidtracking.com/data.
- The Advisory Board Company. (2014) Primary Care Consumer Choice Survey. Washington, DC.
- Based on the prospective portion of the clinical study for the BioFire® FilmArray® Respiratory 2 (RP2) Panel
- Based on the archived specimen study in the BioFire Respiratory 2.1 (RP2.1) Panel EUA submission
- Based on the contrived specimen study in the BioFire Respiratory 2.1 (RP2.1) Panel EUA submission
- The stated performance is the overall aggregate performance of the prospective clinical study data presented in the IFU.
*This test has not been FDA cleared or approved; this test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories; this test has been authorized only for the detection and differentiation of nucleic acid of SARS-CoV-2 from multiple respiratory viral and bacterial organisms; and this test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics tests for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
**CLIA moderately complex license required to run the BioFire GI Panel