What is BioFire Syndromic Trends?
BioFire Syndromic Trends (Trend) is a software feature from BioFire that provides local and regional pathogen circulation trends on demand. Users can view pathogen trends for their lab as well as regional and national pathogen trends, all of which are created from de-identified data that has been aggregated with other participating institutions’ test data.
BioFire Trend delivers automatic weekly email reports and allows users to explore their data using BioFire Trend’s online dashboard, which enables users to further explore their data by location, laboratory, or even chart type.
BioFire Syndromic Trends Features
- Downloadable custom reports
- De-identified data to protect patient privacy
- Weekly notifications for local and regional activity
- Near real-time data collection and historical data access
- Unlimited licenses to clinical website for data collection
How Do I Join the BioFire Syndromic Trends Network?
This feature is available to BioFire customers, and connecting takes just minutes. Get the most out of your syndromic testing by signing up to join the BioFire Syndromic Trends Network today.