https://docs.biofiredx.com/wp-content/uploads/BioFireDX_logo.png 0 0 Kelly Branan https://docs.biofiredx.com/wp-content/uploads/BioFireDX_logo.png Kelly Branan2019-01-18 13:29:332019-01-18 13:29:33How do I send run files to BioFire technical support for review/troubleshooting while protecting patient information?
- Insert a USB flash drive into the BioFire 2.0 System computer USB port.
- In the Browse Runs tab, search for the desired run file(s).
- Right click on the run(s) and select Export Anonymous Runs.
- Save the file to the desktop and then move it to a flash drive (it should be an .adb file).
- The run can be attached to an email using a computer with internet access (one run file per email please).
By following these instructions you ensure that all PHI (Protected Health Information) is removed from the run data.