- Kim D, et al. (2020) JAMA. 323(20):2085-2086.
- Esper F, et al. (2011) J. Infect. 63,260-266.
- Symptoms of Coronavirus. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Influenza: Preventative Steps. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/preventing.htm
- When and How to Wash Your Hands. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Coronavirus Disease 2019: Protect Yourself. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- When You Can be Around Others After You Had or Likely Had COVID-19. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/end-home-isolation.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fprevent-getting-sick%2Fwhen-its-safe.html
- COVID-19 Testing Overview. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/testing.html
*Emergency Use Authorization
This test has not been FDA cleared or approved; this test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories; this test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.