https://docs.biofiredx.com/wp-content/uploads/BioFireDX_logo.png 0 0 Kelly Branan https://docs.biofiredx.com/wp-content/uploads/BioFireDX_logo.png Kelly Branan2019-01-18 13:34:382019-01-18 13:34:38How do I send run files to BioFire technical support for review/troubleshooting while protecting patient information?
- Plug a removable disk drive into one of the available USB slots on the front of your BioFire Torch.
- Select the pertinent run in the Browse Runs Tab.
- Select options.
- Select Export Anonymized Runs.
- You will now be able to select the removable disk drive you wish to export the run to.
- Transfer USB flash drive to a computer with internet access and email it either directly to the Clinical Application Specialist handling your case or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By following these instructions you ensure that all PHI (Protected Health Information) is removed from the run data.