https://docs.biofiredx.com/wp-content/uploads/BioFireDX_logo.png 0 0 Breann Jensen https://docs.biofiredx.com/wp-content/uploads/BioFireDX_logo.png Breann Jensen2021-04-13 08:40:402021-04-13 08:40:59How do I request pouch credits?
- In the rare event of pouch malfunction or failure you can request that a credit be applied to your account for the price of the pouch lost. When an entire lot has been consumed, please submit your pouch credits via our online portal here: https://www.biofiredx.com/pouch-credit-reimbursement/
- Alternatively, you may email your pouch failure log to us at email@example.com (or fax to 801-588-0507).
- Once received, we will process a pouch credit request for all qualifying pouch failures. After the credit posts to your account, it will be applied to a future invoice balance.
We ask customers to record all pouch failures on a pouch failure log as follows:
- Pouch or kit lot number of the failed pouch.
- Reason the pouch was scrapped.
- Date of each failure (if known).
- Should a pouch fail due to instrument or software error please include the SN of the instrument the pouch failed on, and a brief description of the error.
(If you are unsure if a particular failure would qualify contact Customer Technical Support at 801-736-6354 option 5)
Issues that qualify for pouch credit:
- Control failure
- Failure of the pouch to hydrate
- Instrument error